Getting Started with Trust Register
The Trust Profile
The Trust List
Documents available in the Trust Register for Unit Trust
Documents available in the Trust Register for Discretionary Trusts
- How to vest a Discretionary Trust
- How to exclude foreign beneficiaries for an existing Discretionary Trust
- How to vary/update the rules of a Discretionary Trust Deed
- How to make, vary or revoke a Trust election
- How to create a Trust Distribution Minutes
- How to change the appointor/principal or guardian of a Discretionary Trust?
- See all 8 articles
NSW Land Tax Unit Trust
- Does your unit trust deed satisfy the requirements to be a ‘fixed trust’ for tax purposes or a ‘fixed trust’ for NSW land tax purpose
- Does the NSW land tax fixed trust deed have formal approval from the NSW Office of State Revenue?
- Where a trust deed is amended to make the trust a NSW fixed trust for land tax purposes, is it possible to obtain a refund for the additional land tax paid in prior years?
- Can an existing deed be amended to satisfy the criteria for later years of land tax assessment?
Fixed Unit Trust
- What is a Regulation 13.22C Trust?
- What is a Superannuation Unrelated Investment Trust?
- Why does the NI platform not have hybrid trusts, or unit trusts that have ‘special’ units?
- Can units be allotted to other unitholders after the date of establishment of a unit trust?
- Is a unitholder required to indemnify the trustee under your unit trust deed?
- Will amendments to update administrative terms of a trust (such as converting a unit trust to a fixed trust) trigger a resettlement for tax purposes?
- See all 8 articles
- Discretionary Trust (Fully Reserved Lineal Descendants)
- Discretionary Trust Capital Reserved Lineal Descendant
- Does the NI discretionary trust deal with the change of trustee provisions in NSW, WA & ACT?
- Does the NI discretionary trust deed satisfy the rules to ensure it is not a ‘foreign trust’ for the purposes of land tax or foreign acquirer duty surcharges?
- Does the definition of ‘distributable income’ in the NI discretionary trust deed distinguish between ‘trust income’ and ‘taxable income
- When should a discretionary trust be updated?
- See all 25 articles