As of 14/05/2020, we made a change on how we choose the chairperson for the Annual Statement Solvency Minutes. Please see below:
1) If there's a billing contact assigned and that billing contact is a director, he/she will be appointed as the signatory of the solvency minutes by default
2) If the appointed billing contact is a 3rd person (not a director) or if there's no appointed billing contact, the first director will be selected as the signatory of the solvency minutes.
**NOTE: The 1st director recorded in the company statement and not the first director recorded in Corp Messenger.
As of 14/05/2020:
1) Use the signing contact stored in the company profile. (assuming its a director of the company)
2) If there's no signing contact, but there's a billing contact, the billing contact will be appointed as the chairperson. Given that billing contact is a director of the company.
3) If no billing contact or if the billing contact is not a director, the first director in the company statement will be selected as the signatory of the solvency minutes.