The benefits of connecting the two platforms:
- All documents and entities created on NowInfinity can be copied to XPM.
- Existing data from XPM can be imported and utilised in NowInfinity.
- Changes to company details made with Corporate Messenger will update in XPM.
- Generating discrepancies reports.
- Adding NowInfinity’s job templates into your XPM. (To use this feature please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Navigate to Menu > Portal Settings > Xero
Click Connect below Xero Practice Manager.
You will be automatically redirected to XPM to enter your Xero credentials.
Note: Full admin rights are needed.
To verify the labelling in XPM, login to XPM.
Click on Business > Settings > Client Settings
Note: You need to have full admin access to be able to see the client settings on XPM.
Go back to the NowInfinity Portal, complete the fields and click Save.
This step enables the synchronisation of data between NowInfinity and XPM. It also creates a comparison report which will identify discrepancies between the two platforms.
By identifying these discrepancies and resolving them, it will help you to work between your two platforms with ease.
Click on Sync Data:
The following pop up will appear. Click on Run to start the sync.
Please note: it may take a couple of minutes to generate the report. You can continue navigating on NowInfinity website. You will receive the following notification when the sync is finalised:
Once generated, the report is available to download in the Xero section of your Portal Settings.